I write. Quite a bit. And get paid for it, even. Here are some samples for your enjoyment.
- As Managing Editor of the OCLC magazine, NextSpace, I often write or co-write the lead story as well as other articles. Some examples:
- Principal contributor to the OCLC Membership report, “Sharing, Privacy and Trust in Our Networked World,” 2007. Download full PDF here.
- Author of nine articles for LLRX.com, one of the leading reference and news sites for law firm marketers, administrators and librarians.
- Writer of regular column, “A Haven for Straight Talk,” for LJN, the Law Journal Newsletters. [note: subscription required to read full text]
- Article, “Four branding mistakes and how to avoid them,” on the LawMarketing Portal.
- Article, “Why are lawyers so slow to adopt CRM?” on CRM Guru.
I also write poetry and fiction. If you’re interested, just ask.